The season for holiday baking is here and I’m super excited about making some winter holiday classics in a healthier, vegan way! Btw: I never use processed sugar and I always try to use organic ingredients.
This time, I made this super delicious, moist and rich vegan brownie fudge and my most unbiased vegetarian (non-vegan) critics my husband @gregcohenmusic and my daughter @artlarasaunders and totally approve of and love it!
Here’s the recipe, if you’d like to try as well:
2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
2 cups raw sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 cup water
1 cup coconut cream
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350℉ /175℃.
- In a large bowl, stir together all of the wet ingredients and in a separate bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients, then mix everything together until well blended.
- Spread evenly in a baking pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in a preheated oven until the top is no longer shiny.
- Let it cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting it.